Welcome to the Gullivers Coomera Swimming Club
Gullivers Coomera Swimming Club offers squad swimmers (enrolled in squad training) the opportunity to take their swimming to the next level! Club members will be able to swim in competition meets on the Gold Coast and surrounding regions.
We want our swimmers to love their sport for life. With this in mind, our objectives are to:
- Promote the enjoyment and participation of competition swimming;
- Develop positive attitude and determination to achieve swimming success;
- Build a strong sense of sportsmanship;
- Ensure training and competing are fun for all swimmers and;
- Grow together as a united, fun and exciting club team that supports each other in their personal swimming goals.
Above all, we want our swimmers to have FUN!
Benefits of Joining a Swimming Club
In addition, there are many other benefits to joining a swimming club. Here are just a few:
- To compete in the School District Swimming Competition. It is now a mandatory requirement that swimmers are affiliated with a swimming club;
- Gain competition experience and obtain officially recorded times for events;
- The Opportunity to swim at State and National titles (based on qualifying entry times);
- Supportive and positive attitude towards competition and;
- Improve health, fitness and overall swimming technique.
In addition, we have the continued support of Gullivers Coomera management and the squad training coach to fulfill our goals as a club. Our swimming club committee is also supported by our swimming affiliations. As a result, together we strive to be the best club possible for all our members.
So we’d love you to join our swimming club family and start your pathway to the next level. We look forward to seeing you around the pool deck.